Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My face

You know what I've decided my problem is? Even when inside my head I feel like that one Imagine Dragons song I'm on Top of the World 
I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!! AYE!!! 


My face ALWAYS always always looks like this: 

SPEAK TO ME AND I WILL RIP YOUR FACE OFF, PEASANT

I don't really know what's up with that...It's like I have "Chronic Grumpy Face" and it's just my face's default expression when i'm walking around in public. When at work I have to consciously remember to look happy and approachable. To make this easier I just pretend i'm Cinderella and it's surprisingly effective.
Cinderella wouldn't tell that customer that she's a vacant moron, she would smile and wish her a good afternoon.

Today me and my Mum were walking through Target and I received a sign from the Universe with a very important message for me

This really made me and my Mum laugh, and whoever did it is an ingenious person with a great sense of humor, because that's one of the best things i've seen this week.

todays gifs: 
tumblr_mpp4kjRuu11sqeq3do3_250.gif
tumblr_mouilibtN51qeyb9ho2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mexq8xWhIk1rzhyyio6_250.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment