Friday, August 2, 2013

I find your lack of faith disturbing

I've yet again come to the horrible realization that I don't know how to talk to normal people... NO this is a serious problem...because most of my conversation involves books, movies, T.V. shows and bad jokes. So when I meet people who haven't let fiction completely take over their lives i'm a bit at a loss.

I mean they're all standing there laughing and talking about real people and sports and stuff and I'm just standing there awkwardly looking like this 


 WHAT IN THE NAME OF TRENZALORE IS THIS MADNESS!!!!

You know what I hate? When I say I like a book or a movie and then guys get all condescending and  proceed to quiz me on it like I don't know what I'm talking about.
 
YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!!!!!!

Excuse you, but I don't need my nerdiness questioned or validated by you just because you think you know more than me just because your a guy.

 Here is a prime example of what I'm talking about: 

Me: Yeah I'm a huge starwars fan...

male coworker: So then who is Bobba Fett's father? 

Me: Jango Fett 

male coworker: Oh, I guess you do know what you're talking about...

  Of course I know what I'm talking about and for your information you nerf herder, Bobba Fett is actually technically Jango Fett's clone who was cloned on the planet Kamino making Bobba Fett one of  the many clones of Jango Fett which became the Army of the Republic durning the clone wars and were renamed the Storm Troopers after the Emperor took power. And Bobba Fett's spaceship? yeah it's called Slave II he named it after Jango's ship Slave I. And I bet you didn't know that the style of his armor is Mandalorian and that there was a massive war involving the Mandalorians before any of the movies take place....


SO YEAH, I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AND I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING

*Agressive scarf flip of sass*

Todays gifs:
tumblr_mpad2p8nw01qcxtm5o3_250.gif
tumblr_m7qtzyfL5x1rturrl.gif
tumblr_inline_mknc5hQIkv1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mbvywk0biS1qcdj76o7_r1_250.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment