Thursday, November 14, 2013

I overreact...

So recently at work there was an issue with a psycho woman yelling for the police and generally making a massive scene.

There's a story behind it, but I didn't bother to ask about it because I really didn't care. Mum says I never ask good questions.

Luckily my boss interperuted my non-reaction to the massive scene, as me making a concious effort to maintain proffesionalism.
When in reality I'm just so completely apathtic towards anything not directly involving myself, that I just couldn't be bothered to care. 

This led me to contemplate how thourougly messed up my reactions to things are, for example... 

Fight between my brothers at home: I will start yelling "SHUT UP!! " at the top of my lungs 

Actual fight in my work parking lot: Oh...whatever...they better not block the cart return... 

The filter in my fish tank broke: I was reduced to a sobbing mess in the upstairs hallway clutching a mop and shouting abuse at anyone who came near me.

The Police are at my work and arresting a shoplifter: Dude….your kinda blocking my locker….

Someone breaths near my gluten-free pizza: Get away from that or I swear I will stab you with a fork!!!  STOP looking at it!!!! 




The problem with this is that people get the idea that i'm level headed... when in reality I am extremely volitile and will overreact with a truely massive tantrum at the slightest provocation...


Todays gifs:
tumblr_inline_mrhq4p6ewB1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mqp77eNW241rsyy48o1_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mnygvs0iok1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mlf5ovOcG61qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_monkb6Zmah1rnkks9o2_500.gif
tumblr_mahhcxuyb21qb1g04o4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mghpigrCZE1rvklyl.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment