Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 3: Starwars and duck whistles

By far the best part of the trip so far is the three times we went on the Star Tours ride.
My family did not appreciate it when I yelled "The song of my people!!!!" really really loudly when they said "Star Tours" and played the star wars theme 
Me and Stormy's other favorite game at theme parks is to talk in British accents so people think we are from the UK 
Either people are really gullible or me and Daniel are really good because a surprising amount of people believed us. 

Daniel is learning a new duck call/ whistle thingy that started to get really irritating and the only way I could get him to stop  whistling  was to start singing "Carry on my wayward son" by Kansas at the top of my lungs every time he started to whistle. 

It was very effective, but earned us lots of weird looks. 

Returning to the topic of Starwars, Maria got into a staring contest with the guy dressed as Darth Maul, because Pond is crazy like that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment