Friday, April 12, 2013

Moriarty

Jonathan, my exceptionally talented younger brother, gave me a picture he had drawn of Jim Moriarty. He was very excited to show me that the caption read "roses are red. Violets are blue. If you don't love me i'll burn the heart out of you" and it even had a little arrow pointed to his suit labeled "Westwood"!! It gives me a sense of very nerdy pride when they quote starwars, LOTR, and Sherlock. They came home very concerned one day because there were people in their class who hadn't seen starwars.

Me: I am obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch.

David: Sounds like you have a "Benediction"

and just today...

Jonathan: I know who Steven Moffat is! He's the guy who's all - "Ha ha you don't know what happens next and i'm not going to tell you!"

Me: Wait...no yep that's pretty much it.

The blue book I purchased in order to take my history test says "Use Your Imagination" across the cover. Personally I think that If you have to use your imagination, you are not doing so well on a test, so these are not the best words of wisdom to put on a test booklet. In other words "When your stuck because you did not study and have no idea what to write...make stuff up!!!!!

I was also extremely irked that the girl next to me in class, an unnamed blonde sorority girl, was cheating on the history test.
I had been studying for days and now she was going to get a good grade with no effort!! I hope the next time she pours a bowl of cereal there is no milk. And she is just left there with a bowl of dry cereal and a spoon.

On a completely different note: I have a feeling that if I ever met Benedict Cumberbatch I would be too freaked out to say anything for fear I would say something stupid like "I named my pet fish after you!.....it's dead now..."
I liked that fish, we called it B.C. and he was dark blue like Sherlock's scarf.




No comments:

Post a Comment