Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hunger Games and Voldemort

Maria and I really liked the Catching Fire trailer, it looks like the movie is going to stick pretty closely to the book. Which is a huge relief because I really don't need another fiasco like the Eragon movie in my life. The Hunger Games was lovely so I have high hopes for Catching Fire.

My only problem with the Catching Fire trailer was that Finnick was no where to be seen. Considering he is my second favorite character in the book and a total hottie, I was disappointed.

Maria was upset that there was nothing about the creepy giant clock arena and Katniss going back to the games. I explained to her that thats a massive plot twist and they don't want any spoilers. She says it's not a spoiler because it's straight from the book, and if you didn't bother to read the book you deserve spoilers. I'm inclined to agree.

We were watching the Phantom of the Opera movie and they are talking about the legend of the phantom and they say he "has only a hole where his nose never grew"
and so me and Maria yelled "Voldemort!!" and my mom got mad because she hates Harry Potter.


No comments:

Post a Comment