Monday, April 15, 2013

Study Time

One of the benefits of going over my notes for a psychology test is I discover this lovely page where my notes lapse into me wanting everyone else in the class to shut up...yup sounds about right. It was one of those times when everyone is all "Well what if this? What if that?" What does it matter "what if"??? In the words of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle " What the deuce is that to me?"
This lack of patience is precisely why I never considered a career in teaching.


And to illustrate the concept of Stimulus Generalization ( when stimuli similar to the conditioned stimulus can elicit a conditioned response ) I for whatever reason decided to use the example of Bambi's mother being shot. On the bright side, that pretty much guarantees i'm going to remember that concept ( retrieval cue ).

No comments:

Post a Comment