Friday, May 17, 2013

Star Trek

I am too excited for the new Star Trek movie. I say this because it history class we were watching a documentary where a bunch of old guys in suits talk a lot about politics in the 80's. I had started to zone out when one of the old guys in the video yells really loud "WHO CONTROLS THE ENTERPRISE??"

                                         ~Fitzenstein.tumblr.com~

And I freaked out and started paying attention again because for a few seconds my deluded brain thought he was talking about the space ship!!! the USS Enterprise... So I was thinking Captain Kirk. Turns out they were talking about Iraq. oops.   

And then the old guys in the video continued to say the word "enterprise" over and over for the rest of the video as if to taunt me... 

On another note, for fun while I was playin with the ipad on display in the school bookstore, I changed the wallpaper to this frightening picture of a weeping angel ------> 

My English Professor announced in class that we were allowed to take whatever creative liberties we desired in the creation of the title page, table of contents, and cover letter of our Final Portfolio. I sat there in awe, letting the words sink in. Was this a dream? My time had come. I knew I could not let this moment of ultimate power slip away. So wielding the great power I had been given, THIS was my creation...

and I added this picture in too for good measure...


No comments:

Post a Comment